Saturday, March 14, 2015

Working 9 to 5

Yesterday I booked flights for our big *2015 USA Trip*... We have been debating about this trip for many years, basically ever since coming back from our first big mutual adventure, 5 years ago, in NZ.
I dedicate this late night post to my *other half*, who's sleeping her beauty sleep right now after a hectic week, while her hubby is working and blogging ... We are 2 of the most different/opposite characters in the world, but she makes me complete.

I so often feel I live on a different planet compare to most people surrounding me. *Normal* ppl, such as my wife, go to work every day, drink their morning coffees, eat their business lunches (or crappy sandwiches), do whatever assignments they have (or postpone it as much as possible), then go back home, have dinner, watch TV and off to bed. Next day, it will all start over...
My daily routine is so mixed up, I'm not always even sure what should I call morning/day etc.. My *9 to 5* normally ends when my wife gets up for work. It was more or less the same since like long time ago, even when I was working as an ordinary employee at my last company - I just couldn't choose as randomly at what time I wanna get up.

I hate it when ppl criticize my lifestyle... I am definitely in no position of accusing anyone for being a *Slave of modern capitalism* <e.g: working many hours everyday, while earning just enough to be broke> - So why should I be judged for my somewhat unorthodox way of making a living and living in general?

Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living,..
Barely getting by, It's all taking and not giving....

No comments:

Post a Comment