Sunday, March 1, 2015

I welcome my self back

This is my first Blog post in almost 3 years. My latest blogging period didn't last too long, as it was too un-realistic. I was planning, at that time, of making 154 Million USD before I turn 30 – My 30th Birthday is exactly one month away today, and I'm still looking for *Million N'1*… Ill be talking about life, love, work, politics and whatever I feel like it. Since I don't share an office with no one anymore nowadays, this will be my sharing window… English isn't my first language so sorry in advance for having multiple spelling/grammar mistakes.

Currently, I mainly play Poker for a living. Some, including my Accountant and my Wife, call me a Professional Gambler.
I used to play Chess full time (which is 100% Skill game) - while there's an ongoing debate on luck factor in Poker. When I did quit Pro-chess, my chess club owner/boss said I'm making a big mistake, as I have such a bright future…  funny… on one side you can play a game, be *OK* at it, and make a lot of money. On the other, u can play a different game, be Super good at it, and most likely never make a single dollar in your life… So who's gambling, the old me, or the new one?

Today is Sunday (AKA biggest poker night of the week in Online poker), and I was just planning on taking a nap now before starting my Sunday Poker Grind. Insomnia made me get out of bed, and write this first post. Sundays are our *Dream day of every week*. Its the night we dream of making so much money, it'll change one's life. Every single poker player hopes of a big Bink, the time he will become the new Chris MoneyMaker (or at least *Maratik*)…  In reality most of us lose money every Sunday. Then you get back on it again the next week. GL tonight to Me, Friends, Colleagues and horses (ill discuss the latest at later posts - I'm not referring to those that eat straw/hay).
Will be def posting few times a week to start. Happy to take comments/notes and requests. Do subscribe if u liked it!
Will always be finishing with a song J

Dreams - happy times and a flashback...:)


6 comments:

  1. I think the next blog should be at the form of review one of your deep runs
    Ahhhmmmm. Big55

    Love you yam ❤️
    MrSickBosko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice read! will be great to follow on your journey, GL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read, a bit too short imo. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete