Tuesday, March 10, 2015

When it rains, it pours

<I dedicate this short post to Pedro... Getting there soon Brother... Getting there soon...>

Making money isn't EZ. Breaking even is way better than most of the competition, but it's def not the proper way to make a living (That's why I was never playing full time).
Shortly after scoring my first real poker success, I met a very successful businessman. After hearing about my recent success, and my *poker is just for fun* plans, he shared with me a very important business tip - When *running good* in life (and in Poker, OBV), just keep going - it wont last forever. I managed to score a pretty good streak before eventually hitting my first bump (which was very painful). Than climbed back out of the hole. And repeat...

What can you do when u run bad? When u work hard and it doesn't pay off? When Shit just doesn't stick together? When your not making money for months, while doing what u do best!!??
In life, as well as in Poker, everyone has a cool bad beat story. No one cares about u and your problems. No one want's to hear you bitching, they heard it all before.
Stay strong.

I believe in the saying that good things happen to good ppl.
Some call it Karma, other call it Faith. I call it Reality.
Just keep Working Hard, and get back on it the next time around..


3 comments:

  1. tnx bro ,, NOTHING GONNA BREAK US.. FLEX

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog.
    and for pedro i will say it was very good run and you will take it in other time.

    ReplyDelete