Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hard way to make an EZ living

GG Malta.

Flying out in few hours home after a week full of dreams and reality...
Don't think Ill be playing any more live before ME in Vegas in July, as unfortunately so far this year wasn't able to *get there*, and it's just too expensive.

Always funny thinking of the gap between my normal work routine and type of games I'm playing daily, and the lifestyle and tournaments I'm playing when I'm away... "Micro Millions" series was promoted yesterday on flyers at the tables of the ME EPT - most of the tournaments in that series won't have a first prize big enough to cover the buy-in amount into that live event :)

Happy and proud with my overall performance, aware of all the big mistakes I've made and will do my best to avoid them in the future.

Back to work tomorrow, Working hard for the money

1 comment: