Tuesday, June 28, 2016

First day of the rest of my life

We woke up today to our new reality...
Unemployment isn't fun, really.
This blog is named over my PS Online SN, and that's worth nothing ATM in practice :\

It's still too early to discuss my plans, I don't have any yet. With So-Sick-Junior's arrival getting so close, I'm mostly focused on the present. Can't plan that much ahead right now. Imagine that just a month ago I was sure Ill be in Vegas by now, Bracelet hunting after getting there in Scoop ME... (and now Scoop's are nothing but a dream).

I want to thank everyone who showed their support over the last few days with various tips on what's ahead. I am always very happy and honored to have such a big group of friends/colleagues.

Guess I'll have some more time to write in the near future, just hope I'll have stuff to write about :)

With love to Mrs Tilt,

OMG I'm So Sick.

1 comment: