Saturday, June 25, 2016

Black Friday

*This might be my last post ever*

Ill start off by saying I'm drunk. It's been a while...
We woke up today to a new reality - PokerStars announced it's withdrawing from the Israeli market, and as of this Monday I'm basically out of job. More over, I might be Career-less.
I have no idea what's going to happen. No clear plan.
I went trough so much shit over the last few years, fighting my way trough the stuff around, making it work - and now this comes. I don't really know what's next. Not for my business, not for my self as a professional player.

While I didn't have the privilege to cry earlier, I'm still obv shocked learning that my life today are def not the life I had when I went to bad last night,
I'm still a SICK poka player. I just don't have the platform to show it anymore.
Sucks.

I thank Mrs tilt for her full support, and hope we can work out, together, trough this new fucked up situation.

#getthereonetime

No comments:

Post a Comment