Friday, June 10, 2016

Cool Story Bro

Everyone has a cool bad beat story. In professional poker, no one cares about yours. We would use the phrase *cool story bro* a lot, when we hear another boring "Man, my AA got cracked" wine...

One thing that's 100% correct for all pro's, is that your biggest bad beat ever, is just another hand/point of life, and eventually a bigger one will likely come over.

I guess money wise, my 2 biggest were my pre-bust hand in WSOP ME last year, and my bust hand at this year's Scoop ME (which was posted on FB). But generally speaking, those 2 were pretty std... I might have suffered tonight my own cruelest yet though, when within 2 minutes I went "From Chip-Leader to Cheerleader", in the biggest weekly MTT I'm playing. Very close to some serious cash.

Yet I'm fine.
Variance is a bitch. But I'm fine.

This game is not for the weak. As long as I'm happy with how I played, I could really care less about this shit. I'll just win the next one. And if not, then the one after.

There's just one possible finish to my tough grind - All I do is *WIN*.
Feel free PM'ing tho for a cool story, bro... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment