Sunday, June 5, 2016

2 tired 2 sleep - GG Varna

6 hours before I fly back to my one and only, and I'm kinda too tired to sleep - last 2.5 days in this shit hole were probably the most hectic I ever had (work, sleep a bit, eat a bit, work). I'm pretty sure I'm never coming back, but def a lot of important experience and information to carry with me.

I have no idea about where and when my next live trip will be, next month or so will be mostly dedicated to working on my game, working with students, and hopefully grinding some BR for the upcoming months.

Wish all my bro's best of luck in Vegas, get those bracelets! This time around, I'll be, unfortunately and most likely, cheering only, from across the other side of the world...
And always make sure u get unstuck :)

Personal note (which I'd recommend to many), from this trip, for my self, for the future - When u get used to the highest class organization, don't get tilted from encountering the lowest...


No comments:

Post a Comment