Tuesday, September 1, 2015

When the going gets tough, the tough get going?

Barcelona was super tough and rough. Online/ongoing grind went even worse last few weeks. Business isn't going well for very long time.
Bad vibes are all around me...

Had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday morning. It went down pretty smooth, and I'm not in serious pain. I even went ahead with my Sunday session. There was much pain there tho...

So what do we do? We don't cry. Cause no one ever gives a shit. I have some new awesome bad beat stories but NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

We fight. We fight hard. We have no other choice but to fight. This variance BS is what separate boys from the men. September, and WCOOP, is going be prob the toughest test I've had to go trough since going Pro gambling...
I believe I gonna make it. But even if I don't, I'll go down fighting.
Time to step up.

Many years from now I might look back at this period of time, and think I was young, dumb and Full of stupid optimism. But hey, I wont be thinking about it before I'm old and wise...

1 comment:

  1. Attitude and mood effect a lot our life mainly when it is harder and in particular in poker, you know it so don't let the bad times break you !

    you can see it by yourself small change in mood and things looks different also in result, works like magic. congratulation on today by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete