Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Work hard, get there

This post is shorter than normal, as it's 4:50 AM and I have a ME EPT to play (and win, later) in 7 hours...

Barca couldn't really started any worse for me. Nothing was going my way first few days. At the end of the day, like I always say, the good and strong must and shall prevail - The rest will fail and sometimes blame everyone else...

A.B is one of the most hard working ppl I ever met - I wish Id have half of his work ethics and his professional (sometimes over professional) approach to his job. Tonight he finally earned his long time earned big Bink. And he made us very proud on the way. His story (from being in some deep shit not that long ago) is gotta be not less than inspiring.

You should all Work Hard, Play hard

GN and GL Us!

P.s
Mrs Tilt,
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment