Monday, September 14, 2015

Shana Tova

Last day away. Spending the holidays with Mrs Tilt and my parents in Saint Petersburg, Russia. It's my first time here, and it's pretty much amazing. Left everyone to fight WCOOP wars by them self, getting back home tomorrow to get the juice...

I have no idea how old is the world according to my religion, I know that today is September the 14th. But as many other Israelis, I'm happy to take this free of work days and spend them with my family, before getting back to almost 2 weeks of non stop action/grind. My work is never done, but a forced break is a blessing as well some times.

Last few weeks have been bit rough on me personally, but I think I'm doing a decent job, keeping my head high - It also helps when A.B, who I've mentioned recently as one of my biggest personal professional guiding achievements, just keeps crushing everything - Keep up~~~~!!!

Shana Tova Everyone :)



P,s
A.G,
Your still next baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment