Friday, September 25, 2015

oi

WCOOP has been mostly going like last Scoop so far... annoying... tough... expensive... ballz-breaking... Final weekend coming up. Last grind, thank might actually chill and laxx for few days for the holidays.

Gonna play the 5k ME for my first ever 5k online, and will most likely win it (I mean, as always, 50% for that). For those of you that aren't aware of the 50-50 theory, it's pretty simple, feel free practicing it... makes every probability question very ez :)

Trying to keep my self amused and optimistic, even in the toughest times. I was *oi* (google it, u "non-poker-terminology-fanatics") so many times over this month, that I think I'm getting another powerful mental lesson.
When this series is done, I'll be still gambling for a living, working hard and dreaming big. I just hope I'll be not so far from making money, that Ill be oi for real....

Every time I'm down, Ill just stick this tune again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment