Tuesday, January 3, 2017

They asked me to write something in 2017...

Been ages since I've posted... It's not the I didn't have stuff to write about over the last 4 months, it's just that everything has been so hectic, that I couldn't even think of something specific to focus on.
Amit is now 3.5 months old. He is the best thing that ever happened to me... He's also the toughest creature I had to deal with ever.
He also poops, a lot.
Mr's Tilt calls me "Captain Diapers" - True story.
As if he knows his dad, he is normally being unbearable mostly on Sunday Nights - Knowing it's the one night of each week, when it's really hard for me to help. GJ Junior at giving a f***....

Work Wise it's been really swingy lately - It should have been way better, but I try and focus now on the new year, believing it's going to be awesome and way better than 2016. Our team contains a great bunch of individuals, which I'm sure can do really well, as long as they keep grinding and working their asses out.

I do have much more to write about it, but i'll wait for some good news to break through in each aspect, and elaborate about it when the time comes...

Until next time,
OmgI'mSoDaddy.

4 comments: