Wednesday, August 31, 2016

GL WCOOP! I mean, for those that play :\

First time I was awake this early mid week in a while, almost lost with so much light :) It's the last day of the summer, but it seems like it's still impossible being outside, as it's so freaking hot...
Def not time to say goodbye.

World Championship of Online Poker starts this Sunday, and for the first time since going Pro, I'll be forced to watch all the heroes from the rail (but won't be able to troll them in the chat box, without having any $ on my PS account). Feels really weird KNOWING I'm the best MTT player in the world, yet missing out on both the WSOP and the online version of the annual world championship.

Work is hectic even more than ever before - I get new students on board daily, we are currently recruiting new horses, and I grind as much as I can with the PS-Free circumstances - All this comes very close to Mrs Tilt's Due Date, which are very very excited for :)


1 comment: