Monday, August 15, 2016

Back in Business

Well, It's been ages since my last post.
It's not that I'm not working, or something changed... I've been actually just too busy to find the right words to describe all what's been going on over the last month and a half.

As it's 7:40 AM after a Sunday (way pass my bad time) I'll be short and tell you guys that all in all it seems were BIB!! - no, I'm still banned from PS. BUT...
My guys are alive and kicking.
Sunday session was a success (with a big score by A.B.Y, the guy who def deserved it the most with his recent work and progress), and I'm def pumped for the near future.

Much more new stuff to come!

Ill tell more soon...



2 comments:

  1. Coming to my BIG-ol,
    John Belushi, party-hardy
    in Seventh-Heaven ..??
    Why?
    The world passes away,
    we cannot stay,
    even if we pay trillions
    which nobody has anyway.
    So, gain altitude, dude,
    never attitude.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete