Saturday, May 14, 2016

It is not normal being normal anymore

Me and Mrs tilt talked a lot about me not having any normal friends. Some more than others, but bottom line all of them are fucked up one way or the other (feel free PM'ing me in case you disagree).

Stress is growing to become the number 1 premature death reason in the world. I suffer from it (I cough a lot when I get anxious). Some eat sweets (etc..). Others have to have a drink/ a smoke when tension is high. The worst turn to violence. And many more...But the abnormal behavior we see within society goes way beyond stress and the above disorders - BOTTOM line no one is really normal nowadays, right?

AND IT'S FINE!

Nothing wrong with not being normal. The abnormal is the new normal :)

That's why I don't judge no one for their choices in life, as long as this doesn't affect others - While at the same time I don't like being judged by ppl who don't approve with my line of work, personal relationships and/or private life. I care only about what the MR's tells me, cause she's the boss.

My lifestyle and my line of work doesn't suit most of the population. It doesn't always suit me and my family. BUT IT'S MY LIFE TO LIVE. YOU DON'T LIKE? WE DON'T CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment