Saturday, May 7, 2016

Catching, Taking And Skipping (A Break).

It's hard for me to take a break. Around 36 hours till Scoop Start, on a Vacation with Mrs Tilt, and I'm finding it really hard to think of anything else but the 2 most important weeks of the year..
Wife keeps getting upset with me not able to put my cell phone down for more than 10 minutes straight, but I'm just too anxious - This 2 weeks may have such a big influence on our future, that I'm just not able to let go.

While taking a break is really hard, catching one is necessary - I really need Mr's Variance to be on my side now. I'll be there ready to put on a good fight, so I'm sure will my team be - We just need that small help everyone needs to win an MTT.

Ready to put in those 15 hour work days, 14 days in a row. Ready to skip any the breaks if needed. Ready to work hard. Ready to Rock.

Leggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment