Sunday, November 22, 2015

{So} Sick

I'm Sick. And I'm not talking about my sick bluff couple nights ago in that Cash game...
Been not at my best for few weeks now already, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better unfortunately. Prague trip is just 2 weeks away, and I really hope it improves by that time.
I promised in my last post, I'll be writing more - but unfortunately my physical situation combined with non balanced mental state of mind - made me postpone it over and over again.

I'm not even sure what I want to write about...
I guess I wanna try and focus on Good Vibes.

So what's new?

I'll be starting a new blog soon, [in Hebrew though this time], regarding my various outdoor dining experiences. I've been thinking about that one for a long time, and I hope it'l become a social-type of blog, with various friends taking part of it, and writing their own reviews too. Should be fun!

We got few new recruits over last few days/weeks, I wish them all the best and hope they will make me a couple of bucks or so...

Got back to working on my game after a while. Missed it. I still combine sucking at poker with being the best :)

As always, 50% of shipping the Milly tomorrow, wish me luck!
Maybe I'll take 1$ from 1M ppl, and become a millionaire...

No comments:

Post a Comment