Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday AM from my balcony

It's been a while since I was awake this early on a Saturday morning, after already having my night's sleep. Decided I gonna use this quiet hours, and sit for a while in my balcony, drink a cup of tea (should be warmer than normal today, but morning is pretty chilly here since balcony faces the north side, which isn't sunny), and reminisce about the times, when I loved balconies, more than any other place in a house.

Years ago, when I didn't even really know what "Grind stands for", I used to spend nights and nights at my in-laws balcony, while staying there on weekends, during the warm summer nights, grinding my shirts out...
A couple years later, when we were looking for a place to buy, I stated that I won't agree on getting a place without a balcony, since I love it too much. Right after moving in, I spent like 4, out of the first 6 days working, in my non-sunny balcony. I'm not sure I've visited it more than 4 times since.

Being ill for quite a long period of time changes my perspective about *the race*. It's not that I lost motivation - I can't, it's stronger than me. But I just have to be way smarter in the way I approach it. I know I'll sound old, but I have to say I'm definitely not getting any younger....

Just one week left before Prague, and I reckon I gonna devote this last week (before a pretty long biz-trip) mostly for some rest, quality time with Mrs Tilt and mental preparation. Oh, and if someone knows a way for me to get better quickly, that helps too.

For now Ill be seating here, drinking cup of tea, and reminisce...


No comments:

Post a Comment