Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Its the things u do

I think a lot about how I influence ppl and their lives. I wrote about it in the past too..
It's very important to me, that ppl I care about, will stay happy and positive. I hope all things I say/do, that have any influence on them, help them in reaching better places, becoming better ppl.

Exactly 4 weeks ago (It was a Monday as well, which followed yet another tilting Sunday), My Biz partner woke up, and we had a short std talk, summarizing that weekend's results. As in the few weeks before, he mentioned again how sad he is, since he's not going to Vegas this year, feeling he should be there - while he felt he earned it - but couldn't do it for various (WRONG) reasons.
I couldn't take it anymore, and told him to snap book a flight and just go for it. It was very last minute, but within 3 hours, we did EVERYTHING (booked flights/hotels, build a schedule to play, sold action etc)..
6 days later he was in Sin City... 4 weeks later, and he just scored his biggest poker result ever. In his last tournament there (leaving home tomorrow).

I can't even start and explain how proud and happy I am for him.
I've said it before. And I'll say it again. And again.

No one deserves anything in Poker. But if anyone does, it's him. He's the hardest working person I know. He's highly motivated to do great in a super tough line of work, where he can be considered already super old...
He's the 2nd best poker player in the world... ;)

Zluka, you are a REAL life boss. And it takes a boss, to recognize another boss :)

This last month a half have probably been the toughest in my life so far. But tonight I DGAF. I'm just freaking happy for one of my best friends for FINALLY GETTING THERE! (Well, almost getting there.... meh). And happy for myself... for pushing someone to do what's right (for him), allowing him to reach success and happiness. Hopefully many many more of this to come in my own future..

2 comments:


  1. Nice said!we love visiting in your Blog...we will come back soon... thankyou

    Gclub 
    บาคาร่า 
    สล็อต 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete