Thursday, February 18, 2016

50-50

I'm not sure If I ever wrote about this before, but life's always 50-50... It's the way I look at life ever since learning that all though Poker's a game of skill - most of the ppl of the world, even the intelligent part, aren't able to accept it.

so shortly speaking

50-50 It's going to rain.
50-50 I am going to win the lotto today.
50-50 Ill die today (or you). (That's also 50% that we gonna live!).
50-50 I'll be traveling to some exotic Island over the upcoming holidays.
50-50 every hand vs every hand in poker...

etc...


Believing in the 50-50 theory makes you look at the world in a very optimistic way - No matter how deep in shit you are, u still have a 1 in 2 chance of making it! That's pretty good, right?

Lately I was talking about miracles with some of the closest ppl in my life. Some said they don't believe in such, some said were just unlucky by nature.
So whatever, I don't need no fucking miracle.
I always have 50%, that will do, and I'll take my chances...

(I did start thinking about this classic miracle...)

No comments:

Post a Comment