Wednesday, July 15, 2015

66th

ME WSOP, biggest event of the year. My first ever 10k buy-in MTT...
Played for 6 days.
6420 started, and I got 66th. Earned some money to cover my expenses for this big trip.
Made some good plays, made some bad, happy with my professional performance overall. Learned a lot about myself and about live poker in the US.
Worked my ass off for over a week, feel super tired.
Should feel happy with my overall performance... But on our way yesterday to Hawaii (our penultimate stop of this trip), I almost started crying...

I mean, most ppl come to Vegas, lose a lot of money, and get back home super happy.
I came to Vegas for the first time, made decent money, and felt like it's the end of the world.

I imagine only poker players can understand this feeling. So close, yet so far. Feeling it but not quite getting there. It's been like 24 hours now, and I'm next to the pool laxxxing, so mood is improving slowly - guess ill feel happy and accomplished again soon ...
Within few days Ill start thinking about future plans.

I wanna thank everyone again for the support, it was amazing - I do feel blessed being surrounded by so many cool ppl/friends/colleagues.

I know I've put this song here few times before already, but it just inspires me again and again, and makes me think Ill be able to get there soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment