Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Who's the boss?

Ever since leaving my last job as an online marketer, in order to pursue freedom and professional independence, I was always only doing stuff I decided about.
I am always happy to share ideas and learn from other, and am very proud in being surrounded by a bunch of (mostly) intelligent ppl who can spare a free/good advise in times of need - but overall I really do enjoy being called *the boss* and having the last word.

<<
I do have one *senior-boss* - She shares my bank account... ;)
>>

I'm considering an option involving my future, which will, again, allow some sovereignty over me to one who's not me.... this tilts the living shit out of me, but I have to consider all options, and remember that eventually the most important thing is staying strong, doing my best in every situation, and improving every day both as a professional and as an individual.

Even if ill take it, Ill take it Like a (The) Boss, till I get there on The River ....

No comments:

Post a Comment